So you’d like to know how to get more customers?
In a way, it’s easier now, than it used to be.
In the past, potential customers might pick up the Yellow Pages, Thomson Local, Freeads, the local newspaper etc to find what they were looking for.
These days, everyone is glued to their smart phone and the moment they need something, they just Google it.
With everyone looking in the same place, it’s far easier to get in front of them. You just need to increase your exposure across the search engines and social media.
The good news is, very few of your competitors will have a comprehensive online marketing strategy, leaving a great opportunity for you to step in and clear up.
The types of approach that will improve your exposure are:
- Rank reporting. What gets measured gets improved
- Optimizing your website, so the search engines better understand what it is you offer
- Building quality links to your site, offering social proof that your site is worthy of ranking
- Running a well managed and tailored pay per click campaign
- Increasing customer reviews by systematizing your approach to review requests
- Visitor behavior analysis
- A/B split testing
- Increasingly important, is a fully responsive website
- Conversion rate optimization
- Google Local / Bing Places
- Social media signals (likes, shares, retweets etc)
Through a combination of the above, we’ll aim to have you dominate the search engine results and massively increase your share of the constant daily stream of hungry customers searching for products and services like yours.
Ready to take your business to the next level?